SFC-VTEC Main Menu
Functions of the SFC-VTEC
- Compatible with stock & modified ECU's, and can modify fuel mapping for 8 RPM settings (1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, 6000, 7000, 8000), and can change the fuel delivery up to +/- 30%, in 1% increments.
- In "Realtime mode," the fuel delivery can be monitored in 100 RPM increments.
- When maximum fuel mapping of the SFC is reached, a (OF) display will appear.
- Can modify fuel settings on the fly, during constant RPM instances.
- Can modify the VTEC and/or MIVEC's hi-cam changeover point in 100 RPM intervals. (minimum 2000 RPM)
- When changing over to hi-cam mode, the "HI-CAM" indicator changes from green to red.
- Can modify hi-cam changeover settings on the fly, during constant RPM instances.
- Speed limiter removal (certain models excepted)
- Speedometer displays up to 999km. ("Speedometer mode")
- Digital tachometer. ("VTEC mode")
- For racing on the circuit, there is also a buzzer that can be set to shift points or your redline.
- If there is no input for 5 seconds during "Setting mode," it will automatically return to "Realtime Mode."
- Custom wire-harness couplers are sold seperately for users who do not want to splice the stock wires.