SFC-VTEC Main Menu
SFC-VTEC Wiring for H1 Cars
|Compatible Cars (H1) ||Chassis Type ||Engine Name ||Year Model ||ECU Location |
|CR-X ||EF8 ||B16A ||9/89 ~ 3/92 ||Foot area of Passenger-side seat |
|Integra ||DA6, DA8 ||B16A ||4/89 ~ 9/91 ||Foot area of Passenger-side seat |
|Civic ||EF9 ||B16A ||9/89 ~ 9/91 ||Foot area of Passenger-side seat |
- Turn off the Engine, and remove the (-) negative ground from your battery
- Remove all covers, etc., and locate your ECU
- Following the diagram below, wire your unit accordingly.
- Use pliers to securely fasten the electrotaps.
- Use proper crimping tools to fasten the terminals securely.
- If you see wire that originally had a ring-shaped connector, please make sure that it gets properly grounded.
- On some models, there will be wires that are not used, or left disconnected. Please use electrical tape to terminate properly.
- Once the wiring is complete, set the dipswitches to the following configuration, and install the unit in your desired location.
- Re-connect your battery terminal, and confirm operation of the device.